For this machine, which was designed and built for domestic use, JURA Espresso SLU offers to the end customer, in addition to the rights of guarantee from the retailer, a manufacturer’s warranty with the following terms and conditions:
25 months from the date of initial purchase
- For products included in the selective distribution contract, the manufacturer’s warranty shall only apply if the JURA machine has been purchased at an authorised JURA specialised dealer.
- JURA shall remedy all defects within the warranty period. JURA shall decide whether to remedy the defect by repairing the machine, replacing defective parts or replacing the machine. The performance of warranty services shall not cause the warranty period to be extended or restarted. Replaced parts shall become the property of JURA.
- The warranty service is not applicable for damage or defects caused by incorrect connection, incorrect handling or transport, repair attempts or modifications by unauthorised persons or non-compliance with the instructions for use. In particular, the warranty shall be void if JURA’s operating or maintenance instructions are not followed or if maintenance products other than JURA water filters, JURA cleaning tablets or JURA descaling tablets are used which do not correspond to the original specifications. Wearing parts (e.g. seals, grinding discs, valves) are excluded from the warranty, as is damage caused by foreign bodies entering the grinder (e.g. stones, wood, paper clips, liquids, …).
- The sales receipt, specifying the purchase date and machine type, must be provided as evidence of warranty claims. In order to simplify the process, the sales receipt should also include the following information where possible: name and address of the customer and serial number of the machine.
- In the machine was purchased by a company or legal person, or if the machine is not used in a domestic environment, the manufacturer’s warranty is valid for 12 months.
- Warranty services are performed in Spain and Portugal . For machines purchased in Europe and taken to another European country, services shall be performed in accordance with the JURA warranty conditions applicable in this country.
- The warranty services shall be performed in the Spain and Portugal after prior consultation with the service hotline 902 024 238 (charged at current rates) by sending or handing over the product to:
JURA España S.L.U
|Hot Line Service
||902 024 238 (at current rates)
||Moday to Friday 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.; 3 – 6 p.m.
|Hospitality Centre address
||JURA Espresso S.L.U
C/Hercegovina, 19-23, locales 3 y 4
Or at other authorised JURA service centres (see www.jura.com)